We are pleased to announce that, in line with government guidance, we are starting to host business critical meetings on campus.
If you are planning an essential meeting that cannot take place online, which includes a site visit, key worker training or issuing equipment to delegates, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Please find below FAQs to help plan your meeting:
- What information will be required for a meeting to take place on campus?
- A programme with an outline of your meeting, timings and number of attendees.
- A risk assessment, including Covid-19 regulations. E.g. ensuring all attendees wear face coverings and ensuring that 2 metre social distancing regulations are adhered to.
2. What is the maximum capacity for a meeting on campus?
Due to social distancing measures room layouts have been significantly reduced. We are currently able to offer meetings for up to 30 delegates.
3. I have a booking for 2021 for over 30 delegates, can it still go ahead?
We are reviewing all bookings in line with the evolving public health and government guidance. We plan to contact event organisers at least 6 weeks prior to their event date to discuss your booking and offer the following:
- Confirm if your booking can go ahead in its current form.
- Reducing your booking numbers.
- Moving your booking to a later date in 2021/ early 2022.
- Cancelling your booking.
4. Am I able to visit the campus for a site visit?
You can arrange a site visit with the team. In line with University policy face coverings must be worn at all times. We are also able to send images of event spaces in different set ups and campus maps.
The Health and Safety of our clients, delegates, event professionals and members of staff remains our top priority. We continue to monitor the evolving public health guidance and latest government guidance. Please visit the Welsh Government website for more information:
Our team are still here (whilst working from home) to take your enquiries and assist with any queries. Contact the team on email@example.com or fill out our enquiry form below.
To stay up-to-date with the latest information, please sign up to our newsletter.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Stay safe.
The Swansea University Events & Hospitality Team